- Repatriation Program – bringing back of distressed OFWs and human remains. Emergency repatriation is carried out in the event of any political unrest or natural calamities. Workers are accorded with airport assistance, temporary shelter at the OWWA Halfway Home, psycho-social counseling, stress debriefing, and transport services or fares for their onward travel to their respective provinces.
- V. Reintegration Program – Reintegration is a way of mainstreaming returning OFWs into Philippine society.
- Balik Pinas! Balik Hanapbuhay! Program – A package of livelihood support/assistance intended to provide immediate relief to returning member-OFWs (distressed/displaced) amounting to a maximum Php 20,000.00 as start-up or additional capital for the livelihood project.
- Overseas Filipino Workers – Enterprise Development and Loan Program (OFW-EDLP). Formerly known as OFW-Reintegration Program (ORP), is an enterprise development intervention and loan facility of OWWA, in partnership with Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) and the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP), intended to support enterprise development among OFWs and their families.
- Tulong Pangkabuhayan sa Pag-unlad ng Samahang OFWs (Tulong PUSO) – A one-time grant assistance in the form of raw materials, equipment, tools and jigs. and other support services, that aim to support the formation, enhancement, or restoration of livelihood projects/undertakings of OFW organizations. The amount of grant shall be based on the project requirement up to a maximum of P 1 million for OFW organizations with more than 51 members.
4,996 total views, 7 views today