(Para sa mga Filipino workers na hindi nag-proseso ng dokumento sa POEA bago umalis ng bansa.)
Filipino workers with no existing record with POEA should have their employment contract verified by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (Canada Toronto). They will apply for OEC at the POEA in the Philippines as stated in the POEA Memorandum Circular No. 2, Series of 2019. Please see the following steps:
- Register or log into the BM Online Processing System (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx).
- Set an appointment through the Acquire OEC/Exemption Green Tab and select location Philippines. Print out the Appointment Sheet under “My Transactions”, Appointment Tab.
Please note that your BM Online Appointment is considered only for the purpose of contract verification and not for OEC issuance. The OEC should be applied at the POEA in the Philippines.
- Come to the POLO Toronto and submit the following documents for verification
- Employment Contract
- Photocopy of the visa, passport, work permit, LMIA
- Employer’s Profile
- Photocopy of the ID of the employer
- Affidavit of Undertaking
- Sinumpaang Salaysay
Note: All Documents must be submitted in two copies (one original and one Photocopy)
111,499 total views, 581 views today